Every life experience is an opportunity to either enhance or exhaust the state of our overall health. These experiences (food, relationships, conditioning, lifestyle...) affect the tapestry of our wellbeing and is represented as our own unique fabric. Yoga and Ayurveda help to cultivate a deeper awareness and insight into recognizing the quality and state of our Being and, with simple practical techniques, can lead to increased levels of harmony in our daily lives.
Join Serena and Kevin to experience the power of truly integrated practices (discussion, activities, yoga postures, and pranayama) that will develop optimal health and well-being; which all facilitate and support the Art of Living Well.
Your investment: $199 + tax
- Learn basic, and effective, principles of Living Well.
- Learn a methodology that supports integrated development in all life situations
- Learn simple practices that support increased levels of harmony, health and well-being.
- Explore practical tools to enhance your body and minds innate capacity for healing and vitality.
- Expand your personal practice that will ignite the desire to integrate, transform and flourish.
- Leave with a deeper understanding of your physical, mental and emotional bodies.
- Leave feeling lighter, rejuvenated, and inspired to generate a dynamic experience of renewal and vitality in your life.
- participate in simple Ayurveda principles and practices
- practice yoga twice daily
- participate in group discussions
- be assigned journaling questions
5:30 - 8:30pm - opening, orientation, yoga practice, group discussion
Saturday & Sunday:
8 - 9:00am – meditation/discussion
9:00am – 11:00am – yoga practice
11:00am – 12:00pm – group discussion/activities
12:00am – 1:00pm - break
1:00pm – 3:00pm - group discussion/activities
3:00 - 3:15pm - break
3:15pm - 4:30pm – yoga practice
4:30pm - 5:00pm - group discussion/completion
5:00pm – end of day (4:00pm on Sunday)
* times are approximate and may vary slightly due to the organic nature of this program.