Do you live with pain or discomfort in your back? Are your hips tight and uncooperative? Do your shoulders scream at you more often than you'd like? Join Kara as she leads you through an experiential process, teaching you how to bring much more ease and comfort to your body.
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn how muscles react to movement
- Learn how to feel the true release of muscle tension
- Learn how to watch for an increased range of motion without pain or tightness
- Experience new ways to increase the depth of a yoga pose
- Learn how to change day to day habits that aren't serving your body
- Practice movements that will help you increase mobility and reduce pain
- Learn tools to help with common pain areas - back, hips, hamstrings, shoulders
We forever push for more, but there are times less brings greater benefits.
SUNDAY, APRIL 15 4:00-6:00PM
$20 for Recurring Donors $40 for Drop-In Students