We are so excited to be collaborating with Paddle Board South Dakota as we kick off a summer time hobby so many people are coming to love - Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) Yoga & Fitness classes!
- Classes are scheduled each day of the week Monday through Friday and will be held at Canyon Lake. A detailed schedule is below.
- In order for the class to run, we need a minimum of 6 registered participants.
- Class size is limited to 12.
- Pre-registration is required.
- Children are welcome to attend with a paying adult. If they share a board with you, there is no cost for them. If they will be on their own board, a pass purchase is required.
- Passes are $25+tax (see refund/cancellation policy below)
- Register & pay using the button below.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY:
If we have to cancel class for any reason (low enrollment, weather, etc), your pass may be used at any of our other SUP classes. If you cancel your reservation more than 24 hours in advance, you may use your pass at an upcoming SUP class. If you cancel your reservation less than 24 hours in advance, neither a refund nor a make-up class will be available. All passes must be used by the end of the season, no passes will carry over to next year. End of season to be determined by Mother Nature, tentatively September 30, 2018.