For the third year, Real Evolution Yoga returns to the Black Hills and with it, comes a fantastic opportunity for committed practitioners and aspiring teachers alike to immerse themselves in a 200-hour yoga training program.
Stage I and II dates have been set for September 17-October 1. Each stage is 7 days and 100 hours in length.
Stage I: Getting Real
- In 100 hours, experience and integrate the Real Evolution yoga flow; learn the principles behind its design and how to teach it effectively.
- Expand your ability to be, empower and express yourself through developmental practices based on somatics and transformational methodologies.
- Gain tools for continuing self evolution. Learn and incorporate the essential practices of being an empowering and inspirational yoga teacher.
Stage II: Being Real
- In 100 hours, learn how to empower your students, not just in their physical practice, but in their evolution as human beings.
- Further deepen your capacity to teach REY, including physical assists and cognitive focus.
- Expand your ability to teach, contribute, inspire, empower and lead.
- Develop precision and power in your speaking as well as compassion and depth in your listening.
- Envision and embody an authentic and inspiring purpose from which to generate your teaching and your life!
Your investment for this transformative experience is $1899 and includes 200 contact hours, training materials, continued support as you work through certification and a healthy lunch daily. Lodging, breakfast and dinner are on your own.
For further information or questions, please call 605-220-5116.